Wooden Garden Bars
Imagine your own wooden garden bar room or cocktail lounge. If you love nothing more than entertaining family and friends, an garden bar shed makes a glorious addition to your outdoor space.
We will work with you to design and create your perfect outdoor garden bar – it could be a bar with draught taps and optics, bespoke wine bottle storage, an integral dishwasher, a wine-cooler and a sink. We can even build a bathroom and w/c into the plans! Crown will consider everything you will need to make your garden bar the perfect venue for having a great time within the comfort of your garden!
Choose From Our Garden Room Models
See what our clients say
A place to relax
A wooden garden bar offers the ultimate in relaxation but can work perfectly with a pool table or games room too. And if you are planning a cinema room then combining with a garden bar means you can go out while staying at home.
The versatility and design inspiration Crown offers will bring your ideas to life. Whatever you need, Crown design experts will create your garden bar shed perfectly for you.
Contact us today to create your perfect garden bar room.
As with residential grade houses, walls are 190mm thick constructed with traditional studwork and OSB boarding for increased strength and rigidity
- Generous roof overhang for optimum weatherproofing
- Single-sheet EPDM roof
- 20-year roof guarantee as standard
- Premium Celotex 100mm – 200mm Insulation
- Premium-grade engineered oak flooring
- Premium Celotex 100mm – 200mm Insulation
- Installed on 6mm EPDM rubber pads for a longer-lasting, rot-resistant structure
- Built to TRADA guidelines
- Constructed on site as a single unit, no prefabrication
- No visible fixings or poor joints
- Constructed to permanent house-build standards
- Doors & Windows
- Quality Workmanship
Enjoy a Private Garden Bar Room
Crafted out of the finest materials and hand built to suit you and your garden space a Crown garden bar is the perfect place to relax, entertain and have fun with friends and family.
An outdoor garden bar can be designed to suit whatever your thirst desires. An old English style pub with beer tap and dartboard perhaps, or maybe a gleaming craft beer space with your own personal favourites chilled and ready to enjoy? Why not consider a cocktail bar with lights and cocktail making accessories to bring out the mixologist in you? Or if your passion is wine what better way to enjoy a glass of full bodied red or a crisp, fresh white gazing out onto your garden any time of year.
Enjoying a pub or bar atmosphere is often best enjoyed with games. They could be video games played on our large TV screen, or perhaps a pool table or table football is what you seek? No matter how you choose to relax in your own private bar room, Crown designers will design a room to fit around you.
We will design your garden bar room to provide the utmost in comfort, luxury and enjoyment. From the easy comfortable curves in all our design structures to smooth padded bar stools or sumptuous arm chairs in the lounge.
Contact us now – your private bar awaits.
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Garden Building requirements
There are so many ways to use your insulated garden room and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. Contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out the contact form provided.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch