Garden Games Room
You’ve worked hard and now it’s time to play hard. A garden games room designed and equipped with the games and hobbies you and your friends and family enjoy most.
Maybe you’d like a snooker or pool table? Or perhaps a table tennis table, darts or pinball machine or a large surround sound screen to become fully immersed in a video game.
However you, your kids and family want to spend your leisure time, Crown Pavilions can design and deliver a high-quality garden games room to use all year round in the privacy of your own home.
Get in touch to see what we can do for you – let the games begin.
- Industry leading 100mm residential grade rockwool slabs and 90mm high density foil backed insulation
- Built on site using traditional timber building methods with 6×2 & 4×2 timber studs & joists with structural steels where necessary.
- Our structural guarantee is twice the industry average – 20 years
- We use aluminium framed doors for durability
- We use engineered oak flooring – never laminates
Choose from French, Sliding or Bi-folding doors
A personal, end-to-end, service, from site survey to care and maintenance briefing
- We are unique – we build residential grade garden rooms
- Our garden rooms last longer
- We offer more customisations as standard
- Our world-renowned five-star service
Create your own games room at home
We’ll work with you to create a games room that is exactly what you are looking for in your relaxation time. For instance, you may want a snooker or pool table, combined with bar or video screen? Perhaps you enjoy card games in sumptuous surroundings, sitting in total comfort at a bespoke card table; our garden games rooms will make every second a total pleasure
Let Crown experts design your games room exactly for purpose, whether taking into account the length of a snooker cue or planning storage for board games, art materials or books. Whatever you plan, we have the design expertise and experience to bring your pastimes and hobbies to your very own space.
Speak to us today about creating your perfect games room.
See what our clients say
Leisure time is important time
Garden rooms make excellent games rooms. A place for all the family to escape and spend time together or with friends. A Crown Pavilions games room can be designed around what you intend to use it for. A pool table perhaps with an occasional spare bedroom? A video games room with shower facilities? Or a large multi-use space for a variety of interest?
The best way to bring your vision to life is to contact one of our Crown experts, they will help you explore the design possibilities and create your perfect garden games room. Crown Pavilions has built its reputation on delivering games rooms for over 12 years and we are waiting to bring your vision to life.
Outdoor games room
Building a games room in the garden adds an extra level of enjoyment to your home.
Imagine the hours of fun you will have with friends and family enjoying your favourite leisure activities.
If you simply want to create your own garden pub or cocktail bar, we can work with you to create an ideal place to sit, relax and while away an hour or two.
Hobby & craft rooms
Sometimes it’s good to escape from the everyday and spend time doing the activities that mean most to you. Creating a beautiful painting, ceramics or photography studio.
You may want a room where you can house your model railway or attend to your stamp collection. Or maybe you simply want a space to keep your collectibles or memorabilia or have your own art gallery.
Whatever your hobby is and your requirements are in terms of space and taste, we have a garden room to meet them.
The Year-Round Place To Rest And Play
We all work hard – sometimes we forget to play too. With your own games room your will always be able to escape and indulge your passion, pastime or hobby – or just hang out with your friends. An insulated garden games room, is the perfect escape room – right on your garden step.
Contact Crown Pavilions to discuss your Bespoke Garden Building requirements
There are so many ways to use your insulated garden room and make the most of your outdoor space.
For further inspiration click the button or contact us direct for friendly no obligation advice.
Alternatively you can let us know what you intend to use your new outdoor room for, and we can design it in a way that is specifically for you and best suited for its purpose. Contact us by phone, or request a call back by filling out the contact form provided.
Contact our experts nowRequest a call back and speak to the Crown Pavilions team about your dream garden room. Discuss your bespoke requirements with our design team and invest in a garden building for your home or business.
- External dimensions - 6m x 5m
- EPDM rubber roof (1 whole sheet)
- 5 x solid hardwood Bi-Fold doors (double glazed and argon gas filled windows)
- Doors with integral blinds (manual) optional
- Full bar unit
- Fridge unit
- 5 x bar stools and cushions
- 100mm high density insulation (floor, walls and ceiling)
- Washroom including hardwood door (painted plasterboard - or cedar clad)
- Back bar unit with toughened glass shelves and back mirror which also features LED recessed spotlights. From 2016 we are offering a natural slate feature wall alongside the bar (exclusive offer - no additional charge on orders placed in 2016)
- Engineered oak floor (throughout)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (external)
- Clear grade 1 Western red cedar clad (internal or painted plasterboard)
- Lighting system (brushed stainless steel recessed lights and dimmer switch)
- 3D & 4K JVC projector
- Sonos 5.1 home cinema speaker package including:
3 x in-wall speakers
2 x in-ceiling speakers (rear speakers)
1 x freestanding active subwoofer
Denon home cinema receiver and 3D 4K Blue-ray and DVD player
1 x fixed frame acoustically transparent screen 2.5m with a black velvet frame 98inch